28 Days Stretching Challenge, Try Now!

Well without wasting time let me reveal the five most effective stretching exercises with you. These exercises will make you as flexible as a cat in one month if you follow them with full of determination. The most important thing about these stretching exercises is to perform them correctly.
One thing is so important that people do so many exercises but still, they are not getting the results, they are not achieving their goals. The reasons maybe they are not following the instructions correctly or maybe they are not working out with determination.
I have been doing these exercises for the last few weeks and now I have started feeling some amazing changes in my entire body. I hope these exercises will work for you too. Well, I am sharing the GIFs of those five stretchings below. So here we go!
EXERCISE 1: 
Keep in mind you have to do 2 reps of this exercise as shown below. First, move your head towards your left knee and try to touch your forehead with your knee and stay in that position for 40 to 60 seconds and then do the same to the right side of your body.

EXERCISE 2: 
This stretching exercise is commonly known as a frog pose. The pose has been shown in the GIF below. Try to stay in that position for 2 to 3 minutes. Thank you

EXERCISE 3:

This stretching exercise is commonly known as cobra pose. Try to do as shown in the GIF until you start feeling a full stretch in your whole body. Keep in cobra position for at least 2 minutes to get good results.

EXERCISE 4: 
This one is known as Dog Pose. Follow the instruction as shown in the GIF and stay in that position for 2 minutes.

EXERCISE 5: 
Well, the final stretching exercise is called as Spinal-Twisted Pose. First of all, bend your upper body towards the left side of your body and stay in that position for 1 minute and then change to the right side as shown in the GIF below.
CONCLUSION:
So I have mentioned all those 5 stretching exercises which I have been trying for the last 2 weeks and now I am quite satisfied. Before doing these stretching exercises, I had too many annoying problems like sleeping, back pain, etc but know I am getting rid of them. I hope these 5 stretching exercises will change your life too. If you like this post do not forget to share with your friends and family. Hugs! Henry Gibbs

EXTRA STRETCHING EXERCISES (YOU MAY SKIP THEM):

EXERCISE 6: THE EXTRA ONE

Well, this is the toughest stretching exercises I have ever performed. In the beginning, it was almost challenging for me to raise my both legs but now I can. No one suggested this exercise to me but I saw my gym instructor Mrs. Aliye doing it. She said to me this exercise will help to melt your belly fat and it strengthens your whole body. So I decided to try.
What you have to do is sit on the floor by putting your hands on the floor of the backside of the body and raise your legs. Once you raised the legs, take your hands and touch the feet and stay in that position for 10 seconds. The complete instruction has been illustrated in the GIF below. If you think it’s difficult, you may skip it. But remember in the beginning it was almost impossible for me to raise my both legs, but now I can do it. So, try it for a few times and I hope you will succeed.


EXERCISE 7: THE EXTRA TWO

Well, this stretching exercise will help you to relief from back pain. Moreover, this one will increase the flexibility of your shoulders, neck, and backside of the body. The instructions are quite easy, what you have to do is just sit on your knees and hands in a cat position on the floor. Drop your stomach towards the floor and raise your head in an upward direction (stay in that position for at least 7 seconds). Then drop your head down and raise your stomach upward and stay in that position for 7 seconds. Repeat at least 5 times. The complete instructions have been illustrated in the GIF below.

Source = "https://salts.me/index.php/2019/07/28/strectching-for-10-minutes-per-day-for-30-days-and-heres-whats-changed/"

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.